- ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Integrated Management System (IMS)
- HACCP Consultancy
- ISO 22000:2005 - Food & Safety
- ISO 27000:2005 - IT Security
- ISO 20000:2005 - IT Service
- ISO 16001:2009 - Energy MS
- ISO 28000:2007 - Supply Chain
- ISO/TS16949:2002 - Automotive
- ISO 13485:2003 - Medical
- ISO 17025:2005 - Testing & Lab
- ISO 50001:2011 Enery Management
- ISO 29000 - Petroleum
- Green Building Concepts
- HSE Consultancy
- Business Consultancy
ISO 29000 - Petroleum, Petrochemical & Natural Gas Industries - Sector Specific Quality Management System Consultancy
ISO/TS 29000 (published in 2003) defines the quality management system requirements for the design, development, production, installation and service of products for the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
Developed as a direct result of a partnership between ISO and the international oil and gas industry (led by the American Petroleum Institute - API), ISO 29000 specifically focuses on the oil and gas supply chain.
The ISO/TS 29000 standard is based on ISO 9001 and incorporates supplementary requirements emphasising defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste from service providers.
These requirements have been developed separately to ensure that they are clear and auditable. They also provide global consistency and improved assurance in the supply quality of goods and services from providers. This is particularly important when the failure of goods or services have severe ramifications for the companies and industries involved.
This standard is for all organizations working within the oil and gas industry supply chain. Certification to ISO/TS 29000 ensures standardization and improvement within the sector.
Benefits of ISO 29000 - Petroleum, Petrochemical & Natural Gas Industries - Sector Specific Quality Management System
• Customer loyalty
• Repeat business and referral
• Operational results such as revenue and market share
• Flexible and fast responses to market opportunities
• Costs and cycle times through effective and efficient use of resources
• Alignment of processes which will best achieve desired results
• Competitive advantage through improved organizational capabilities
• Understanding and motivation of people towards the organization's goals and objectives, as well as participation in continual improvement
• Confidence of interested parties in the objectiveness and efficiency of the organization, as demonstrated by the financial and social benefits from the organization's performance, product life cycle, and reputation
• Ability to create value for both the organization and its suppliers by optimization of costs and resources as well as flexibility and speed of joint responses to changing markets.